Kingpin University announced it has secured agreements with six sales and fulfillment affiliates to market its business, installation and fabrication training courses to mobile electronics retailers, as well as its product line of fabrication consumables and tooling.
Latest Press Releases
- Electronic Interiors, premium home audio, video and automation retailer in Ocean City, Md., announced that on January 1, 2020, it will merge with the home division of Sound FX, provider of entertainment, safety and convenience products for home and car.
- Orca Design and Manufacturing, developer and supplier of premium car audio speakers, amplifiers, processing and sound enhancement products in the U.S. market, announced it has introduced a new line of Harley-Davidson speaker sets from Focal.
- Mobile Solutions is marking its 15th year at SEMA with the largest booth in its history.
- MTI Acoustics, designer and manufacturer of premium under-seat subwoofer enclosures for late-model passenger trucks, announced it has entered into an agreement with AVR Distributing.
- KENWOOD USA announced it has shipped two more of its next-generation dash cams, each packaged with a rear camera.
- Orca is partnering with Focal’s home products distributor to create a special listening event at the upcoming KnowledgeFest learning and networking event in Dallas.
- Mobile Solutions will team with Orca Design and Manufacturing to present its second Year in Review on August 8 at KnowledgeFest.