Audiofrog announced it will debut the first multichannel audio processing platform developed and optimized specifically for the automotive aftermarket.
Latest Press Releases
- Mobile Solutions announced it will be holding its first Spanish language MasterTech Boot Camp, September 12-14, 2016, at its Tempe, Ariz., facility.
- Audiofrog, high-end loudspeaker brand designed for audiophiles, announced the relocation of its facility in Monrovia, Calif., to Sun Valley, Calif.
- Brandmotion, leading supplier of OEM-grade safety and driver assistance solutions for the automotive aftermarket, has welcomed four additional members to its Southfield, Mich., staff.
- JVC Mobile Entertainment announced it is shipping the KW-V820BT, its 2016 flagship multimedia receiver introduced at CES earlier this year.
- – KENWOOD USA is introducing its first advanced safety product for the North American aftermarket.
- Design Engineering, Inc. (DEI), foremost developer of thermal tuning and sound control solutions for the automotive aftermarket, announced that it has begun a campaign to better engage with and support specialist retailers in the mobile electronics industry.
- Kenwood USA announced the kickoff of the eXcelon X Rewards promotion for 2016.