At the 2017 CES, Orca Design and Manufacturing recognized its best-performing sales representative firms at the company’s annual awards banquet, and presented two new retail awards to its top online and brick-and-mortar partners.
Latest Press Releases
- JVC Mobile Entertainment commemorated three-and-a-half decades of driving experience enhancement with a 2015 Ram 1500 adorned with the official "35 Years Strong" logo.
- Orca Design and Manufacturing, sole North American importer of Gladen Audio products, is pleased to welcome Alexandra Gladen as the new CEO of Gladen Europe.
- Brandmotion LLC announced it has begun shipping its Radar Blind Spot system, RBDS-1400, to retailers nationwide.
- With the inclusion of Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, the KW-M730BT is designed to accommodate owners of an iPhone® or Android™-based smartphone who use their devices for everything from streaming and stored media to turn-by-turn navigation.
- JVC Mobile Entertainment replaced its popular KD-R975BTS with the KD-R985BTS, and introduced the new KD-R988BTS to create a single-DIN flagship duo that provides two style options.
- KENWOOD is introducing its second dash camera at the 2017 CES. Joining the standalone, monitor-equipped DRV-410 is the DRV-N520, a smaller version that is intended to pair with the company’s new mech-less DMX7704S multimedia receiver.
- KENWOOD has introduced seven new multimedia models, each supplanting a 2016 version. The new double-DIN receivers for 2017 benefit from several new features that are designed to create a better in-vehicle experience for drivers and passengers.